Be a place…
- Of learning and fun for disabled adults
- Of spiritual growth and ministry to them
- Where they can make friends in a safe environment
- Of resourcing and networking for the disabled community
- Where they can turn to, talk with, and get counsel from caring, Christian people
- Where they can volunteer, serve, and use their talents
- Where they can learn new skills
“When you give a luncheon or dinner, do not invite your friends, your brothers or relatives, or your rich neighbors; if you do, they may invite you back and so you will be repaid. But when you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be blessed….Go out quickly into the street and alleys of the town and bring in the poor, the crippled, the blind and the lame…so that My house will be full.”
-Luke 14:13-14; 21; 23
Keep up to date with One Heart!
Get our newsletter directly in your inbox!